- 3 leaves Tuscan kale, chiffonade*
- 2 leaves Winterbor kale, chiffonade
- 3 leaves red chard, chiffonade
- 2 leaves green chard, chiffonade
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 leaves dandelion
- 2 leaves collard
- 1 Clementine, segmented
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 4 radishes, sliced thin
- 1 roasted beet**, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- MDF's Clementine Splash (see separate recipe)
* Remove the stems from the kale and chard leaves, stack the leaves and roll into a cigar shape. Slice across with short cuts to chiffonade the greens.
** Wash, trim and peel the beets. Place on heavy-duty aluminum foil. Drizzle with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Seal up the foil packet and roast until the beets are fork-tender, about 1 hour.
1. Place the kale and chard into a large bowl along with the lemon juice and sea salt and massage using your hands until softened, about 2 minutes.
2. Add the dandelion, collard, carrot, radish, Clementine segments, roasted beet and toasted walnuts.
3. Toss with Clementine Splash.