- 1 cup (from 8–10 Clementines) Clementine juice
- 4 tablespoons Honey Hive Farms local Arizona Honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 small shallot, grated
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 3/4 cup grapeseed oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the first 10 ingredients (through ginger). Slowly add the oil, whisking constantly until incorporated. Season with salt and pepper. Adjust to taste, adding more balsamic vinegar if too sweet.
*see recipe below.