A perfect taste of the Southwest.
- 2 teaspoons dried ground Ancho pepper or Chipotle powder
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon dark chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup Panko breadcrumbs
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and lightly crumble the breadcrumbs by hand to infuse spices with the crumbs.
Use on the Chile Rack of Lamb or with other dishes to lend a Southwest flavor.
About this recipe
Recipe compliments of Chef Michael Cairns at the Omni Scottsdale at Montelucia.