- 2 cups of Gluten-Free Creations Enriched Baking Mix or gluten-free mix of your choice (add 1 teaspoon of xanthan gum if not included in your gluten-free mix)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk, soy milk, nut milk, rice milk or water
- 1 cup unflavored, unsweetened yogurt
- ¼ cup vegetable oil of your choice
- 1 teaspoon rice or cider vinegar
1. Lightly grease a 12-muffin pan. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Bring ingredients to room temperature.
2. Combine the dry ingredients in one bowl and mix with a fork. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients with a fork. When the wet ingredients are blended, pour into well of the dry ingredients. Quickly stir wet and dry ingredients together just until blended.
4. Scoop batter into greased muffin tins. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 7 to 10 minutes. Remove muffins from pan and set on a wire rack to cool.
Recipe compliments of Lynn Rae Ries, Gluten-Free Creations, Phoenix.