- 16 ounces heirloom grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup loosely packed basil, hand torn
- 3–4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Queen Creek Tuscan Estate extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 10 ounces DeCio Spinach, Basil and Garlic Fettuccine
- 16 ounces Gina's Homemade fresh mozzarella, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Toss the tomatoes, basil and garlic in a large bowl with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Set aside at room temperature for an hour or 2 to allow the flavors to come together.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the fettuccine until al dente and drain. Place the pasta in a large serving vessel and toss with the tomato, basil and olive oil mixture, the fresh mozzarella and the red wine vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve warm or at room temperature.