Summer Farmers’ Markets to the North
While a few of our stalwart Valley farmers’ markets manage to stay open all summer long, it’s prime market season for our neighbors to the north. We especially applaud the Sedona, Prescott/Chino Valley and Flagstaff markets for their strong market management and focus on local-only growers.
Pack up the cooler and visit:
• Sedona Community Farmers Market on Fridays at Tlaquepaque/Creekside (sedona-farmers-market.com)
• Prescott Farmers Market on Saturdays at Yavapai College (prescottfarmersmarket.org)
• Payson Farmers Market on Saturdays at Sawmill Plaza (paysonfarmersmarket.com)
• Verde Valley Farmers’ Market on Saturdays near Ft. Verde State Park (localharvest.org/verde-valley-farmers-market-M31202)
• Flagstaff Community Market on Sundays at City Hall and on Wednesdays at Pine Forest School (flagstaffmarket.com)
• Chino Valley Market on Thursdays at Olsen’s Grain (prescottfarmersmarket.org)
• Cottonwood Farmers Market Jamboree on Thursdays at Main Street (cottonwoodaz.gov)
Note: Check on opening days and hours before heading out as some markets do not open until later in the summer and locations may change.