- 8 ounces small cherry or other tiny tomatoes, halved or quartered, depending on size
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons drained capers, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange juice
- ½ teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and stir gently to combine. Let sit for 10 to 15 minutes (or up to 30 minutes) to let the flavors mingle and to let the tomatoes marinate a bit. Stir gently again before serving.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Fast, Fresh & Green by Susie Middleton (Chronicle Books, 2010).