- ½ pound Seacat Gardens arugula leaves (no stems)
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan-Reggiano
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts or walnuts
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 baguette (thin loaf of French bread)
- Olive oil
Purée all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
To prepare the crostini: Slice baguette thinly at an angle. Brush with olive oil and grill over medium heat until toasted, a couple minutes.
Try with: Seacat Italian Arugula Soup
Courtesy of The Café at MIM