- 7 ounces AZ Fine Swine ground pork*
- 1 slice AZ Farms white cheddar
- 2 pieces thick-cut applewood smoked bacon, cooked
- 2 ounces braised AZ Fine Swine pork belly**
- 1 sturdy bun (from Bunz and Breadz)
- 1 leaf butter lettuce
- 1 slice tomato
- 1 slice red onion
- 1 tablespoon housemade whole-grain beer mustard
- 3 housemade pickle slices
Form ground pork into a ½-inch patty, grill and add cheese to the pork burger for the last minute of cooking. Grill the cooked pork belly to warm it up. Prep the lettuce, tomato and red onion garnish on the top side of the bun. Stack the pickles, cheese-covered patty, bacon and pork belly on the bottom bun, add the mustard and enjoy!
*AZ Fine Swine pork is sold at the Gilbert farmers’ market.
**AZ Wilderness slow-cooks the pork belly for hours in the oven, braising it in mustard and spices.