- 1 bunch cilantro, stemmed and washed
- ½ cup chopped Anaheim pepper
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 6 cups sprouted lentils, made from 2 cups of dry lentils.
- 3–4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- Salt to taste
- 2 cups water
For the sauce, place all ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
For the lentils, put oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and cook while stirring until lightly browned. Then add the garlic, curry powder, allspice and salt. Stir and cook for a minute longer. Add the water and lentils. Increase heat and cook for 10–15 minutes until water has evaporated and sprouts are tender. Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve topped with sauce.