Meaty Veggies Cooking Class for Satisfying Meals
March 13, 2018
Make Meaty Veggies!
Why are meaty flavors and textures popular?
What culinary techniques create savory, meaty veggie taste qualities?
Which vegetables offer more meaty textures and flavors?
How do veggies contribute to protein and weight management needs?
Get the answers and create vegetable dishes omnivores lovers, vegetarians and vegans love to eat.
Culinary Highlights Include:
- Culinary technique demos that improve textures of savory veggies
- Techniques and ingredients for coaxing more meaty flavors from veggies
- How to adapt and revise recipes to boost savory flavors and meaty textures
- How grilling changes vegetable flavors (for homework check out my article here) or via Food and Nutrition Magazine here.
Taste and Health Highlights Include:
- How aromatic veggies add savory, delicious notes to meals
- What flavor protein compounds, including umami, create delicious vegetable dishes
- Taste multiple foods and call it dinner!
Date: March 13, 2018 5:45 PM-8:15 PM
Location: The Taste Workshop | Scottsdale, AZ
Event website: thetasteworkshop.com