Discover Rioja Weekend
Omni Hotels & Resorts and Food & Wine invite you to the Discover Rioja Weekend at Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia. Sample wines and cuisine from one of Spain’s burgeoning regions with events that include wine tastings, a cooking demonstration, tapas crawl, and five-course, wine-paired dinner. Celebrity chef Katie Button, owner of Cúrate Tapas Bar and Nightbell restaurant in Asheville, North Carolina, and Food & Wine's Executive Wine Editor, Ray Isle, will host the weekend events.
For more information and reservations (480) 627-3111
RIOJA WEEKEND EVENT SCHEDULE
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 8
- 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m: Welcome reception with cooking demonstration, tapas and wine tasting in the Omni Scottsdale Chef's Kitchen featuring Food & Wine Editor Ray Isle and Chef Katie Button
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9
- 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m: Lunch event featuring Executive Chef Marcos Seville and Food & Wine Editor Ray Isle. Programming to include a wine educational-style seminar lead by Ray Isle featuring the wines of Rioja paired with food.
- 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m: Self-guided tasting tour with artisan pop-up shops throughout the property curated by Omni Hotels & Resorts along with Food & Wine.
- 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m: Cocktail Reception by Executive Chef Marcos Seville
- 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m: Five-course dinner hosted at Prado featuring Chef Katie Button
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 10
- 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m: Rosé Brunch featuring Executive Chef Marcos Seville
Date: September 08-10, 2017 12:00 AM
Location: Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia | 4949 E. Lincoln Dr., Scottsdale, AZ 85253
Admission: The price for the weekend package is $1,990 for two guests Sept. 8-10. The package includes overnight accommodations at the resort and access to all Rioja weekend events.
Event website: omnihotels.com