Agave on the Rocks
Celebrate tequila, food and music at the coolest party in the desert! Sip a refreshing margarita in a glowing glass while tasting culinary treats prepared by some of the Valley’s best restaurants & caterers. Throughout the night, dance and sing along with bands curated by Arizona’s own, Roger Clyne.
- Stop by the Mexican Moonshine Tequila and food pairing experience.
- Do not miss a very special live performance by Roger Clyne followed by a Mexican Moonshine Tequila sale and bottle signing.
Quench your thirst at any of the full cash bars selling a variety of agave-inspired cocktails.
*Pairing Stations will be open from 6:30-8:30 PM. **Check back for performance, tequila sale and bottle signing times.
- Check back soon for this year's entertainment line-up.
DINING AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
- A refreshing welcome margarita served in a delightful glowing glass (a non-alcoholic welcome margarita will also be available in a glowing glass upon request)
- Unlimited samples of gourmet cuisine from Valley restaurants and caterers
Date: March 30, 2018 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
Location: Desert Botanical Garden | 1201 N. Galvin Pkwy., Phoenix, AZ 85008
Event website: dbg.org