2018 Ciolim Harvest (Cholla Bud Harvest)
The 2018 Ciolim (Cholla Bud) Harvest is fast approaching. The San Xavier Co-op Farm will be hosting 2 workshops for those interested in participating in the 'Pay By The Pound Program'.
'Pay By The Pound Program':
1. Open to all Tohono O'odham Tribal members.
2. You must register and complete at least 1 workshop before participating in the program.
3. There will be no payment for Harvest collected during workshops.
1. Are able to participate in the educational workshop with a $75.00 fee. Must register for workshop.
2. Will not be eligible to participate in the 'Pay by The Pound Program'.
** Details on the 'Pay by The Pound Program" Will be shared soon.
* Dress Warm for the early harvest
* Closed Shoes
* Long Sleeved Shirts
* Sun Protection/Hats
* Water Bottles
Date: April 21, 2018 5:00 AM-1:00 PM
Location: San Xavier Co-Op Farm | 8100 S. Oidak Wog, Tucson, AZ 85746
Event website: facebook.com